Wednesday, April 15, 2009

The Love Of My Life


My fiancé’s name is Ray. We met in college back in 1995, dated on and off from 2000-2002, and then got back together in late 2007. A lot happened in between that time, I moved to New York (and eventually moved back), he changed careers, etc, etc. But no matter what happened in our personal lives, we always had a connection. I must say that our relationship now is completely different than when we first dated. I think it has to do with being older and, hopefully, more mature.

Now, for purposes of this blog, I will not use his real name. Instead I will refer to a nickname I’ve given him which is “Sweet Baby Ray”. Now before you gag from the cheesiness, I came up with this nickname based on the barbeque sauce of the same name. I saw it in Publix one day, and the name stuck. So for the remainder of this blog, I will refer to my fiancé as SBR.

1 comment: